Calculated Risk Plus by Michael Murray
Note: The e-book will be manually emailed to you within 24hrs of ordering!
UPDATED AND EXPANDED: NOW CONTAINS 9 ROUTINES/IDEAS/TECHNIQUES
Gregory Wilson - "When it comes to anything and everything amazing with iPhones, you MUST explore the in-depth work of Michael Murray"
Colin McLeod - "I cannot recommend this enough, "Perfect Opener" is one of the most genius and bold ideas I've read in a LONG time. Michael is the master when it comes to iPhone routines and this book is a testament to that".
This 54 page book now contains all of the following and more -
- Calculated Risk (Feature Routine) - Unlock TWO borrowed mobiles in an incredibly easy fashion.
- Perfect Opener - The spectator names ANY four digits, they are typed into your genuine phone lock screen and your mobile opens.
- iSwami - A method for using the iPhone calculator to seemingly predict any two digit number.
- One in Ten Thousand - Have a spectator intuit (or predict) any four digit number/pin code/unlock code.
- Feedback - Did you know your iPhone has a memory for numbers?
- Phone Clone - Show just how vulnerable out phone security system actually is.
- Identity Theft - A method for stealing your spectators identity.
- Frosties Reveal - Reveal your spectators exact DOB or Starsign.
- Noted - The notes application on either your, or the spectators mobile will become your new peek device.
Note: Although the primary effect and a few others will work with any iPhone, a couple of the routines do require the use of newer iPhone models.
Check out some external reviews (HERE).