The Hound Book Test by Michael Murray
Having kept tight lipped over the details of my book test for several months, I can finally announce that the green light has been given for it's production and it's official release will be made closer to Christmas.
What is "The Hound"?
Imagine all of your favourite book test effects all wrapped up within the covers of one of the most widely known stories of all time. Now imagine all of that and a whole lot more...
To give you a flavour of whats in store please consider the following -
- This book contains a new approach to the 'Flash Back' principle (used with kind permission from Larry Becker)
- The deadly combination of the 'Pegasus Page' combined with the 'MOABT' ploy (used with kind permission from both Ted Karmilovich and special thanks to Docc Hilford)
- New zero memory work with the Val Andrews 'Un-faked Book Test' ploy (with kind permission from Chris Wasshuber)
- A method for having another participant reveal the entire line that their partner is thinking of from within the book
- A highly memorable, VISUAL mentalism reveal which leaves the participant with both a beautiful memento and emotionally positive memory of the event.
- A new method for determining which randomly selected page the spectator is looking at (with special thanks to Max Maven for overview of this)
- A Sherlockian approach to determining which object a spectator is thinking of using the book as a basis for this approach
- A new method for forcing any word from any page from within almost ANY borrowed book
- This book is small enough to fit into the inside pocket of your suit jacket for close-up work, yet plays large enough for a stage/cabaret performance.
Note: Whilst you wouldn't perform all of these ideas within the same set, this book gives you the flexibility to adapt your routine to the viewing audience and perform differing routines for each group within any given event.